Tax Preparer (Senior)
Ready to revolutionize the traditional financial and accounting sectors? Passionate about technology and innovation? Elevate your career at an award-winning law firm that focuses on Tax, Cryptocurrency, and Business Law!
We have been recognized as one of the Top Chicago Tax Law Firms for 2022 by Expertise.com. We represent businesses and individuals in a variety of very complex tax matters, including planning and controversy issues, as well as preparing tax returns. We practice in a cutting-edge field, and we are looking to hire a tax preparer to support our attorneys and be a part of our Tax Compliance Department!
- Collecting relevant tax forms from clients, including w-2s and financial statements
- Informing clients throughout the tax preparation process
- Inputting data from financial records and tax forms into tax return software (Lacerte)
- Completing and self-reviewing tax returns
- Oversight of junior tax return preparers
- Acting as the client relationship contact throughout the return process
- Building customer relationships to promote and expand business
- Proficiency in preparing individual and business tax returns (1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in Lacerte tax software is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and keep organized files for many clients at once
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to work on advanced financial transactions with tech-savvy clients such as those in cryptocurrency – no day is the same!
- A culture that emphasizes teamwork but rewards individual performance. We want to help you accomplish your personal goals.
About Gordon Law Group
Gordon Law Group is an award-winning Chicago law firm focusing on 4 core service areas: Tax Compliance, Tax Controversy, Corporate Law, and Cryptocurrency Law.
Hiring Manager: Melissa Portuguez, email@example.com