Cryptocurrency Tax Lawyer
Master your crypto taxes in 3 easy steps
- Schedule a confidential consultation with our experienced cryptocurrency tax law team
- Develop the most effective tax strategy for your unique situation
- Minimize your tax burden and hold onto your gains!
Contact Gordon Law Group
Submit your information to schedule a confidential consultation
What can a cryptocurrency tax attorney do for you?
For years, cryptocurrency was like the Wild West—but the IRS has caught on and begun aggressively pursuing traders who fail to report, or under-report, their taxable gains.
We help clients:
- Prepare cryptocurrency tax reports for the current tax year, identifying crypto income, gains, and losses
- Create or amend crypto tax returns for previous years
- Respond to IRS notices and letters
- Secure a favorable outcome in cryptocurrency tax audits
- Fight tax bills for unreported crypto
- Plan ahead with tax-saving crypto strategies
Gordon Law Group is a leading law firm in the emerging field of cryptocurrency tax law. Not only do we provide clear guidance to our clients, but we’re also dedicated to educating other attorneys and financial professionals on the complexities of crypto taxes.
If you want to avoid legal risk and maximize your digital gains, there’s no better team to guide you toward effective crypto tax solutions.
Cryptocurrency tax lawyer for individuals
With our experienced legal team on your side, you can navigate the murky waters of cryptocurrency taxes and keep your gains in your (digital) pocket.
We’ve been in the cryptocurrency tax game since 2014, so we can leverage every opportunity for you in this constantly changing field. Plan your most effective cryptocurrency tax strategy, unlock every deduction, and avoid legal pitfalls.
Schedule your confidential consultation today.
Cryptocurrency tax lawyer for business
Whether you’re exploring new digital currency investments, crowdfunding with crypto, or building your business on blockchain, we’ll help you avoid legal pitfalls on the path to financial success.
Our experienced tax lawyers have been advising businesses and entrepreneurs on cryptocurrency matters since 2014. We know exactly how to maximize your opportunities, steer you away from any sticky situations, or deal with the IRS if you’ve already been audited.
Schedule your confidential consultation with a cryptocurrency tax lawyer today.
Cryptocurrency tax law blog: News & resources
IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program
The IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) gives taxpayers a chance to avoid criminal tax charges by submitting their late or corrected tax returns and agreeing to pay the…