What can a startup lawyer do for you?
A good startup lawyer provides invaluable advice on how best to protect your assets and profits.
From initial considerations like entity selection (LLC vs S Corp) to contracts with your investors, suppliers, and employees, we can ideally position your company to allow for maximum profitability—not just now, but far into the future.
Gordon Law Group is known for saving companies money and crafting unique compliance and taxation solutions that keep cash in your hands, not the government’s. Many of our business clients have partnered with us from the very beginning, which means we’ve seen—and solved—all manner of complex problems. Our extensive boardroom and courtroom experience has taught us what to watch for, from potential liability bombs to overlooked cost-saving strategies.
Most importantly, we’re committed to providing personal, prompt attention to each and every client. With Gordon Law Group, you not only have experience on your side, but a dedicated, passionate team of startup attorneys you can always rely on.
If you’re looking for a highly experienced startup lawyer, give us a call. Your consultation is completely confidential.
One-stop shop for startup law, taxes, and accounting
We give your startup a competitive advantage by offering legal, tax, and accounting services all in one place. Our holistic approach, informed by decades of experience, saves you money and protects you from liability at every turn.
Our startup services include:
- Business formation: Choose the right path for maximum long-term profits
- Contract law: Protect your startup from future problems
- Investor documents: Raising capital? We can help with equity rounds as well as debt financing documents
- Startup accounting: Good bookkeeping is the foundation of a strong business!
- Tax planning & filing: Minimize your tax burden and ensure your business’s tax returns are airtight
- Mergers and acquisitions: If and when you’re ready to sell, we’ll help you do it right
- Cryptocurrency law: Navigate the legal considerations of using cryptocurrency and blockchain for business
Chicago startup lawyer
Our team works with startups on capitalization compliance, intellectual property protection, marketing matters, partnership agreements, non-disclosures, Internet law issues, taxation, accounting, crowdsourcing, ICOs, and other transactional items.
We’re based in the Chicago, Illinois area and work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally.
Startup law blog: News & resources
Small Business Spotlight: Entrepreneur Jonathan Tuttle on Building a Recession-Proof Career
Tuttle discusses how the 2009 recession led him to pursue his current entrepreneurial…